Well after talking and debating about it for a couple of years, me and the hubby have finally decided to go down that path of trying to become parents. I just turned 31 this year, and so I really only have 4 more good years left. I am really excited to start trying already. I already ovulated this month, so next month can't seem to get here fast enough. I know that it may take time before I actually get pregnant, but in my wishful mind, I am really hoping to get pregnant on the first month.
We were going to start trying months ago, but our schedules were never together. I worked days and he worked nights and the only time we would see each other really, was one day a week. Maybe 2 if we were lucky. On the times we did get to see each other, we would want to go out and do stuff, and so by the time we got home, we were to tired to do anything. He now got his schedule changed, so he gets to be home at night with me. So hopefully that will help us out a lot.
It seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant now and I can't help to feel jealous and a little envious right now. I know that sounds silly, because we are just going to starting trying next month, but I guess it makes me realize how much I really want this now and am afraid that for some reason, it may not happen. In the meantime though, I am really going to start trying to lose some weight and just start eating healthier. Really going to try to cut done on the processed foods the best I can and going to limit my intake of alcohol and caffeine.
I will try to keep an update at least once a month to let everyone know what happens and if it was the month or not, and really try not to drive my husband crazy with babies all the time. I really just need to focus on school and hopefully finishing up with my AA by next year. It is taking me a long time to finish, but I will get there.
No comments:
Post a Comment