Friday, October 19, 2012

Painting Project

So I am a member of a wonderful site called BzzAgent.com.  You answer surveys every now and then, and if a company thinks that you are qualified, then they will go ahead and ask you to participate in the campaign.  Once you get accepted, the only thing they ask you to do is talk about the product, good and bad.  Well, I was excited when they asked me to go ahead and join the Benjamin Moore Aura paint campaign.  Well, in my Bzz Kit, I got a free pint of white paint and also a coupon for a free gallon of paint, plus lots of coupons to give to friends and family.  I did a lot of thinking of what room was going to get painted.




Well, I decided to go ahead and pick a nice neutral color for the room that we are going to use as the nursery.  I was thinking of a really light mint green color.  That way if I have a boy, I can use the brown accents with it and if it is a girl, then pink will go really well too.  In the mean time though until I get pregnant, it will be a nice airy color room that I can use for my reading/zen room.  Here is the link of the color that I am thinking of.  Let me know what you all think.  Once I get the room done, I will be sure to post before and after photos.  I can not wait to get started.

http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/paint-color/crystalline


Here is a link to the BzzAgent site just in-case anyone is interested in doing it. 


Bzzagent.com

1 comment:

  1. Just a little update. We are going to do the baby blue color instead. I always loved blue, so I think it would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete