Well, my husband and I have started talking, and we both agreed to change starting the new year. He is going to help me out around the house more and I am going to try to keep up with the basic cleaning and laundry around the house. I have been slipping and I admit it. I am happy that he has agreed to help me more though to help make it easier. Last night we both even helped each other clean the bedroom really good and moved the furniture around also. It looks great.
As for the baby making, we are really going to start at it big time next month. We were only able to do it once this month do to things getting in the way so I don't really think this is going to be our month. You never know though. I am hoping that it will happen soon though, because I would like to try to have a baby not to far from my friend. It is always nice to have someone else going through the same thing as you so you can go through it together.
In the meantime though, I am going to use this year to help improve myself, to make me a better person. I am really going to focus on finishing up my Associates degree by the end of next year. I am also going to really try to start cooking more homemade dinners too. Just like what my mom use to make. I also figured it will be good practice too for when we do eventually have a child.
I am hoping that this year is going to be a good year. I think it will.
No comments:
Post a Comment