Well it is now the new year and time for new beginnings. I decided to try not to focus to much on trying to have a baby and to just go with the flow and have fun in the process. In the mean time, I am going to really just try to focus on finishing up school already and finally getting my Asscociates degree by the end of this year. I only have 6 more classes to go.
This month is going to be our 3rd month of trying to have a baby too. I would love to start the new year off finding out that I am pregnant. That right there would have 2013 off to a great start. I will find out at the end of this month but if not that just means we will have to try again next month.
The new year seems to be going pretty good so far though. I got a new computer for work which is nice. Now I don't have to wait 30 minutes for it to laod up in the morning. I also was able to clean my office and get rid of old junk, so now it is ready for the new year. I am also going to try to be even more productive then I was last year.
My hubby and I have also come up with a new financial plan that we are going to stick too. I have to admit that it is hard right now trying to stick to a budget, but it will definitly be worth it in the end. I just really can't wait to get some of these credit cards paid off already. It is going to be nice not having them anymore.
So basically, in the mean time, I have a lot of things to focus on besides having a baby. I am really going to just try to keep baby out of my mind and not drive myself crazy every month. When it happens, it will happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment