Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Cream

So as being part of BzzAgent, I got accepted into this hand cream campaign.  I got one full size product and also a couple of small sample sizes.

Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream has been the best weapon in the fight against damaged skin for 40 years. But Norwegian Formula® has become more than a tool for elements-exposed fishermen — it can extend the life of manicures, too. Applying even small amounts of this hyper concentrated, glycerin-rich cream to hands, nails and lips can undo seasons of damage to weary skin and improve the look and feel of nails. In fact, Neutrogena’s Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream has proven so effective at repairing and protecting skin that it earned a 2012 Good Housekeeping Seal.


 I started using this as soon as I got it and started seeing and feeling results imdediatly.  What I really love about it, is how soft it makes my hands feel and how it also stays on your hands even after to wash them.  I will definitly be buying this again when I run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment