Monday, November 19, 2012

Don't want to get my hopes up

But I am really hoping that this is going to be our month.  I started to temp this cycle and I ovulated around the 9th.  Well, on the 15th I was starting to get cramps and it felt like my period was going to come any day even though I wasn't due until the 23rd.  Well the next day I took my temp and it was down by almost .2.  Then the next day, on the 17th, it shot up again even higher then what it was after I ovulated.  Since then, it has been gradually going up.

As far as other symptoms, my stomach has been feeling a little weird for a couple of days but seems to have subsided today.  My boobs also started to get bigger a week before my period is due, and it doesn't happen until a day before my period arrives.  I also have had sensitive teeth for the last couple of days.  I know it sounds weird but they just have been feeling different.

I already tested 3 times and all got a BFN.  I know 2 of them were definitely way to early, but I couldn't help it.  Today was the last time I tested.  I thought I might have seen something, but I think it was my eyes just playing tricks on me because it was hardly there and it kept fading away on me. 

I decided that I am going to test Thanksgiving day though, a day before my period is due.  That would be a great way to celebrate the holidays.  All our family will be there too, so it would be a very nice holiday that no one would forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment