Which means I am not pregnant this month. It was the first month though of trying, so I kind of expected that AF would show up. Me and Hubby will just have to try harder this month then. Maybe a Christmas announcement?
I did buy preseed though to try for the next time we DTD. I am also going to not temp this month and just have fun with it. I noticed that the times I temped, I starting becoming obsessed with thinking I was pregnant, and it just drove my husband crazy and it consumed my thoughts. What I really just need to do is just relax and just really focus on finishing school and if it happens, then it happens.
I also found out that the more I keep talking about it the more pressure my husband feels and the less likely he is wanting to perform, which really isn't good for trying to make a baby anyway. So I will just take each day as it comes and see what happens. I think I am going to start doing the whole temping thing again if a couple months pass and nothing. I just need to take a break though.
No comments:
Post a Comment