Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dreaded TWW

I am starting to go crazy with the whole two week wait.  I know I can test earlier too but it is still even too soon for that.  I am kinda feeling some symptoms now, like my boobs are starting to get a little sore, but I don't really know if it is in my mind or what.  I am also cramping on and off, so I don't know if that is anything.  I know that it is still early to tell, but I really just want this to happen.  Plus it doesn't help to find out that two of my friends just let me know that they are pregnant too. 

Well if it doesn't happen this month, then I am going to be prepared for next month.  I started temping and I also went ahead and bought some preseed.  I am hoping that once our one friend makes the announcement, that will make my dear hubby want to try even harder.  I am really hoping though that this will be the month though.



No comments:

Post a Comment